I think most would concede that the haredi world is the largest repository of a heedless attachment to Torah, far removed from any worldly calculation.
- Stewart Cutler That tweet shows an amazing lack of understanding of the complexity of Israel’s political and religious situation and its ‘relationship’ with both itself, its neighbours and the rest of the world.
- Irene Munro: I find it hard that the author holds up America as a moral paradigm. Obama supports abortion and this author gives fertility rates as a sign of blessing. Israel’s abortion record is not admirable 89% of third trimester abortion requests are approved in Israel – in many countries such late term abortions are totally illegal. in Israel a minor can legally have an abortion without having to notify the parents. There are better arguments to support the land issue and supporting Israel’s right to the land.
- Maureen Jack What do I think? It’s nonsense. Desmond Tutu is just one Christian who is very critical of the actions of the state of Israel.
- Church of Scotland Censors ‘Inheritance of Abraham’ Report (stephensizer.blogspot.com)
- ADL Slams Church of Scotland for “Stunningly Offensive” Paper on Jewish Claim to Israel (algemeiner.com)
- Blame the Jews for the Church of Scotland’s Report on Blaming the Jews! (roshpinaproject.com)
- Church of Scotland is Awake! (aryanstreet.wordpress.com)
- Israel Attacks Church of Scotland (veteranstoday.com)
- Scottish Jews condemn the Church of Scotland (thejc.com)